Penn Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Penn Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reels feature a full metal body for superior durability. These reels feature a smooth Versa-Drag system with HT-100 washers for smooth drag under heavy loads. Designed to handle extreme abuse day-in and day-out so whether you are bottom-fishing or casting live bait, the Fathom will stand up to the hardest fishing conditions.
Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reels are equipped with a Versa-Handle system allowing anglers to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. Assemble the Reels in the long position for more power or assemble in the short position for more speed, your choice. These reels also feature 3 stainless steel ball bearings and a stainless steel tin coated levelwind system.
Features of the Penn Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reels include:
- Full metal body and sideplates
- Stainless steel TiN coated levelwind system
- Marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Braid ready to handle the strain braid lines put on a reel
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- 3 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Reversible Harness Lugs on models FTH40LW & FTH60LW
- Line Capacity Rings
The Penn Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reels is made in the U.S.A.
|Penn Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reel|
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers