Penn Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel
- Review This Product
The Penn Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel was engineered to be an extremely versatile all-around reel and packs enough punch to get just about any species back to the boat. This reel features a lightweight graphite frame and sideplates with stainless steel frame rings for improved rigidity to prevent “frame-flex”.
The Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel is equipped with a Versa-Handle design allowing you to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. This reel also boasts a powerful HT-100 Drag System that provides smooth drag under heavy loads and super strong black anodized spools.
Features of the Penn Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel include:
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged, machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Four shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear
- Hardened stainless steel pinion gear
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- Stainless steel frame rings
- Line capacity rings
|Penn Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.