Penn Defiance Conventional Combos offer a value packed Defiance conventional reel and matched Defiance rod with enough punch to give most saltwater species a quick trip to the boat. These combos provide superior fish-stopping power, durability, and performance at an affordable price.
Penn Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reels feature a stainless steel levelwind system and lightweight graphite frame and sideplates with stainless steel frame rings for improved rigidity to prevent “frame-flex”. These reels are equipped with a Versa-Handle design, a powerful HT-100 Drag System, and super strong black anodized spools.
Defiance Conventional Combos feature Penn Defiance rods with a one-piece tubular glass blank with solid tip, chrome-plated stainless steel guides and a heavy-duty graphite reel seat.
Features of Penn Defiance Conventional Combos include:
Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reel
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged, machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 4 shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear
- Hardened stainless steel pinion gear
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent "frame flex"
- Stainless steel levelwind (except DFN307011530 combo)
- Line Capacity Rings
- 1-Piece tubular glass blank with solid tip
- Chrome plated stainless steel guides
- EVA grips
- Heavy duty graphite reel seat
Additional specifications for the Penn Defiance Conventional Combos are shown in the table below:
|Model||Reel Model||Gear Ratio||Capacity (lbs./yds.)||Weight (oz.)||Rod Model||Length||Line Weight (lbs.)|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please select from the list above.