Okuma Wire Line Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo
This product has been discontinued.
Please consider our similar products.
- Review This Product
Okuma Wire Line Pre-RiggedThe Okuma Wire Line Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo offers a quality Ready-to-Fish freshwater trolling combo at a great price. This combo features the Okuma Magda Pro DX Linecounter Reel paired with the Okuma Classic Pro GLT Dipsey Diver Trolling Rod.
The Okuma Wire Line Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo includes the following items:
Features of the Okuma Wire Line Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo are described below.
- REEL - Okuma Magda Pro DX Linecounter Reel (MA-30DX)
- ROD - Okuma Classic Pro GTL Dipsey Diver Trolling Rod (CP-DD-902M) 2-pc, 9' 0", medium action
- WIRE LINE - 1000' 30lb Mason Multi-Strand Wire Line
- FJR Twili Tip Wire Line Guide
The Okuma Magda Pro DX Linecounter Reel has the following features:
- Line counter measuring line in feet
- Machine cut brass and stainless gears
- Oversized multi-disc drag
- Oversized star drag for quick adjustments
- One-piece, corrosion resistant graphite frame
- Flush fitting graphite reel clamp
- Selectable line clicker
|Okuma Magda Pro DX Linecounter Reel Specifications|
|17.3 oz.||17 lbs.|
The Okuma Classic Pro GLT Dipsey Diver Trolling Rod has the following features:
Additional rod specifications are provided in the table below:
- Specialized Great Lakes actions
- Durable fiberglass blank construction
- Double footed, stainless steel guides
- Titanium oxide guide inserts on Lake Trolling, Dipsy Diver and Downrigger models
- Solid stainless steel guides on Copper/Leadcore wire models
- Uplocking, Fuji-style reel seats
- Eva foam grips (rubberized, shrink tube overlay on rear grips)
- Tip over butt ferrule connections
- Hook keeper
|Model||Action||Length||Line Weights||Guides||Fore Grip||Butt Grip|
Mason Multi-Strand Wire Line is constructed of 1 X 7 stranded stainless steel wire. It is kink resistant and excellent for downrigger fishing, rig making, and many other usages.
The Twili-Tip Wire Line Guide provides a gentle radius at the rod tip to reduce drag and extend the life of wire line. Its bright yellow end makes it easy to see the rod action. The Twili-Tip comes with 6 inserts of different sizes to place over the rod tip (after removing the old tip-top). Once the correct sized insert is put onto your rod tip, you can slip the Twili-Tip into the insert.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers