Okuma Nomad Travel Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
- Others Also Purchased
Okuma Nomad Travel Spinning Rods were constructed for anglers who want their total experience to equal the quality of their destination, and that includes fishing great rods. Constructed in three pieces and utilizing European spigot ferrules, Nomad Travel rods deliver one-piece rod performance. Secured in a custom padded and waterproof case, Nomad Travel rods travel easily in overhead luggage bins, alleviating the difficulty and expense of long rod tubes.
Each Nomad Travel Spinning rod includes two tip sections, one lighter and one heavier, to increase versatility. Premium components were chosen for rock-solid dependability with the realization that home may be continents away. As traveling with rod tubes continues to grow in difficulty and expense, Nomad Travel rods are a great solution and cheap insurance for a quality trip.
Features of Okuma Nomad Travel Spinning Rods include:
- Durable graphite rod blank with carbon outer wrap
- 3-Section break down for easy travel
- Two tips with different actions with each rod
- European spigot ferrule connections for true one-piece rod feel
- ALPS high-rise 316 SS guide frames with zirconium guide Inserts
- ALPS pyramid shaped two tone anodized aluminum reel seat
- Blue anodized aluminum gimbal with protective butt cap
- Protective water resistant travel bag
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Okuma Nomad Travel Spinning Rods|
|10 - 20/|
12 - 30
|15 - 30/|
20 - 60
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers