Okuma Makaira Spinning Popping Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Okuma Makaira Spinning Popping Rods are constructed utilizing the latest carbon composite technology to deliver lightweight, easy-handling offshore action that retain the power and durability of traditional E-glass rod blanks. Heavy duty and easily maintained shrink tube grip complete these spinning models, while the premium abalone inserts decorate every rod for a look that has been previously reserved for custom builders.
Makaira Popping Rods feature an extensive selection of technique-specific actions to utilize the finest components for their intended designs, including: ALPS deep press 316 stainless steel guide frames, hard Zirconium guide inserts, custom designed ALPS aluminum reel seats, ALPS roller guides with large knot clearance, and much more.
Features of Okuma Makaira Spinning Popping Rods include:
- Carbon composite rod blank technology
- ALPS deep press 316 stainless steel guide frames
- Hard Zirconium inserts for compatibility with braided lines
- Custom ALPS aluminum reel seats with Abalone under lay
- Shrink tube grips for ultimate durability
- Aluminum gimbal
- Custom abalone decoration above fore grip
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Okuma Makaira Spinning Popping Rods|
|MK-S-741XH||Extra Heavy||7' 4"||1||60 - 100||2 - 10|
|MK-S-762XH||Extra Heavy||7' 6"||2||60 - 100||2 - 10|
|MK-S-862XH||Heavy||8' 6"||2||40 - 60||3 - 8|Sign in
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers