Okuma Dead Eye Spinning Reels
Please select an option
The Okuma Dead Eye Spinning Reels feature the full compliment of proven Okuma technology, yet are simple without extra bells and whistles. The Dead Eye drive system rides fluidly smooth on five ball bearings and one Quick Set anti-reverse roller bearing. The anti-reverse bearing provides instant and infinite anti-reverse with zero handle play. The drag system incorporates Japanese oiled felt drag washers to provide a silky smooth drag that cushions even the lightest lines.
The Okuma Dead Eye Spinning Reels provide comfort and durability at a great price without the unnecessary bells and whistles.
Features of the Okuma Dead Eye Spinning Reels include:
- Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 5 Stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision elliptical gearing
- Corrosion resistant frame
- Two-tone, machined aluminum anodized spool
- Forged aluminum handle design
- Comfortable EVA knob
- Zero handle play
- Stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor
|Okuma Dead Eye Spinning Reel|
|DE-25||5BB + 1RB||5.0:1||8.0||4/310|
|DE-30||5BB + 1RB||5.0:1||7.8||4/355|
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.