Okuma Citrix Travel Rods
Please select an option
Okuma Citrix Travel Rods feature super sensitive IM8 graphite blanks in a custom 4-piece travel design. Okuma has removed everything but the necessary materials from this series of rods. The Citrix Travel Rods have a zero foregrip design with split grip EVA foam handles giving you maximum contact with the blank for added sensitivity. The ALPS stainless steel guide frames feature Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braid or mono lines. The proprietary skeleton reel with custom aluminum hood along with the custom anodized aluminum reel seat threads add strength and balance. Okuma has utilized the Pac Bay MINIMA real seat to further reduce weight.
Features of Okuma Citrix Travel Rods include:
- IM8 graphite blank construction
- Lightweight EVA split grips for reduced weight
- Zero foregrip design for improved balance and weight reduction
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braid or mono lines
- Pac Bay MINIMA reel seat for reduced weight
- Custom anodized aluminum reel seat threads for strength and balance
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- 4 piece rod construction
- Comes with a convenient travel rod tube
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty through Okuma
Best Uses: Inshore saltwater
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.