Okuma Cedros Surf Casting Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Okuma Cedros Surf Casting Rods were designed for fishing lures and light bait presentations - balanced to cast up to 4-ounces of weight. These fast action blanks are of IM-6 construction, delivering a proven combination of lightweight handling, responsiveness and exceptional durability. ALPS stainless steel double foot guide frames with braid-ready Zirconium inserts stand up to all challenges. Whether on the beach or the rocks, shrink tube handles provide a positive grip and dependability over the long term.
Features of Okuma Cedros Surf Casting Rods include:
- IM-6 graphite blank construction
- ALPS Zirconium guide inserts
- ALPS stainless steel double footed guide frames
- Fuji stainless steel hoods on reel seats
- Reel seats feature custom 1-K woven carbon pipes
- Custom non slip rubber shrink tube handle
- Tip over butt ferrule connection
- Soft-touch EVA cushions above and below reel seat
- Pac Bay rubber butt cap
- 2-piece rod construction
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Okuma Cedros Surf Casting Rods|
|CS-C-1002MHa||10' 0"||Med. Heavy||Mod. Fast||15 - 30||2 - 4||6 1⁄2||20 1⁄2||6 + Tip||11.8|
|CS-C-1202MHa||12' 0"||Med. Heavy||Mod. Fast||15 - 30||2 - 4||7 1⁄2||27||7 + Tip||15.4|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.