Okuma Cedros Saltwater Fly Reels
This product is no longer available.
Please consider our similar products, or contact us
for available options.
- Review This Product
The Okuma Cedros Saltwater Fly Reels feature a machined aluminum frame and large arbor spool with minimum porting to minimize saltwater intrusion, keep the reels easy to clean and deliver unyielding strength. The Cedros waterproof, maintenance free drag system features Carbonite drag washers for smooth-running grace under incredible pressure. Two ball-bearing and one-way roller bearing drive system operate on a machined stainless steel spool shaft. Two models, including 7/8 and 8/9, are up to the hardest running species near shore environments have to offer.
Features of the Okuma Cedros Saltwater Fly Reels include:
- Maintenance free waterproof drag system
- Multi-disk Carbonite and stainless steel drag system
- Roller bearing engages drag system in one direction
- 2BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- Precision machined stainless steel spool shaft
- Anodized aluminum, Machined Rigid Frame
- Machined aluminum, large arbor spool design
- Forged aluminum, full hard anodized reel foot
- Easy to change, Left to right hand retrieval conversion
- Full caged frame design
- 1 year Okuma warranty
|Okuma Cedros Saltwater Fly Reels|
|CE-7/8||3.46||1.22||6.6||WF-7||150/20||2BB + 1RB||11|
|CE-8/9||3.75||1.33||7.4||WF-8||250/20||2BB + 1RB||12|Sign in
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers