Okuma Cedros Low Profile Baitcasting Reel
This product has been discontinued.
Please consider our similar products.
- Review This Product
The Okuma Cedros Low Profile Baitcasting Reel is a tournament-quality baitcast reel dedicated to the saltwater environment. Okuma's Carbonite drag system features a carbon-based drag material which displaces heat and friction consistently and steadily, even under the harshest of fishing conditions. The Cedros Low Profile Baitcasting Reel's 6 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing drive system offer smooth operation, while the brass gearing system provides reliability and durability.
The Okuma Cedros Low Profile Baitcasting Reel features an anodized and painted T-480 aluminum frame with side plates that are protected from saltwater environments using a titanium deposition coating. The raw material used in the frame and side plate construction stood up to 480 hours of corrosion testing. This period leaves standard aluminum material deeply pitted, yet the T-480 showed no corrosion.
Features of the Okuma Cedros Low Profile Baitcasting Reel include:
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and side plates constructed with T-480 aluminum alloy
- TCT: Titanium coating process on side plates
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Heavy duty, aluminum gearing and shafts
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Unique stainless steel clutch slider
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 6BB+1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- 7-position Velocity Control System
- Heavy duty custom aluminum handle design
- Durable EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Easy change left side plate access port
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- Designed specifically for saltwater use
- 3-year Limited Warranty
|Okuma Cedros Low Profile Baitcasting Reel|
|CJ-273||Right||6BB + 1RB||7.3:1||8.4||10/205|
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers