Okuma Cedros Alaskan Halibut Rod
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
The Okuma Cedros Alaskan Halibut Rod provides anglers with the perfect vertical jigging rods for Alaskan Halibut applications. This rod will amplify your success within every aspect of rod performance - at the top of the list is rod action. Designed for specific jig weights, the Cedros Alaskan Halibut rod extract maximum attraction from jigs at every point in the presentation. Upon the strike, E-glass banks absorb the shock produced by low-stretch braided lines while reserving the necessary power to bear down on large fish.
The Cedros Alaskan Halibut Rod provides comfort throughout with lightweight split grips that do not chaff the body when jigging and are highly agile through the fight. Providing total security are full Hypalon butt sections with ALPS reel seats and ALPS high-rise 316 stainless steel guide frames with Zirconium inserts. Take hold of the ribbed EVA fore grip, release the jig from the included jig cincher and introduce yourself to your new favorite rod.
Features of the Okuma Cedros Alaskan Halibut Rod include:
- E-glass blank offers incredible pulling power
- Glass blanks offers shock reduction when using braided line
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- ALPS high-rise 316 stainless steel guide frames
- High-rise frames keep the line off the blank & foregrip
- Pyramid reel seat is more ergonomic & offers more control
- Ribbed EVA foregrip improved grip and rod control
- ALPS reel seat and aluminum gimbal butt
- Jig Clincher: Secures the jig from swinging while running
- One piece rod design
- Cedros jigging rods are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Specifications for the Okuma Cedros Alaskan Halibut Rod can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Okuma Cedros Alaskan Halibut Rod|
|65 - 200||300 - 500||13||10.5||5 + Tip||26.4|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.