Okuma Catalina Line Counter Reels - a Series
Please select an option
- Review This Product
The Okuma Catalina Line Counter Reels - a Series feature the finest construction components in the category, from the A6061-T6 machined aluminum frame to the multi-disc Carbonite drag system capable of turning out up to 20-pounds of drag suitable for the largest divers and lead weights used. But even more important is the Okuma Tension Spool Control system, or TSC. A secondary drag system housed within the cast control, TSC turns downrigger, diving planer and heavy lead trolling into a simplified one-handed operation, eliminating the need for thumb pressure regulation when deploying your trolling spread.
The Okuma Catalina Line Counter Reels include a patented Mechanical Stabilizing System that ties the spool shaft, pinion gear and pinion gear bearing together with a single plate for perfect alignment over the long term.
Features of the Okuma Catalina Line Counter Reels include:
- A6061-T6 extruded aluminum, anodized frame
- Machined aluminum, gold anodized spool
- TSC: Tension Spool Control system for trolling
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Multi-disk Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting star drag for precise drag settings
- 3BB+2RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical & roller bearing)
- Oversized hardened brass XL gearing system
- Self lubricating gear system, all models
- Strong arm levelwind: Clearance for copper line
- Silent retrieve system for increased smoothness
- Automatic trip spool engaging mechanism
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
- Backed by a 3-year warranty through Okuma
|Okuma Catalina Line Counter Reels - a Series|
|CT-205Da||3BB + 2RB||5.1:1||17.3||14/290|
|CT-305Da||3BB + 2RB||4.2:1||22.7||15/510|
|CT-455Da||3BB + 2RB||4.2:1||24.4||50/580|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.