Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcasting Reel
Please select an option
- Review This Product
The Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcasting Reels are constructed for all-purpose performance to help angler's master the wide range of bait sizes necessary to be effective over the length of the season. The Okuma Calera Reels deliver bass, walleye, steelhead and even inshore saltwater anglers a ton of performance for their dollar.
The Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcasting Reels feature a five bearing drive system delivering confident, smooth cranking while casting versatility is supported by dual cast control systems. The first is an external adjustable magnetic cast control system and the second is Okuma's internal 8-position Velocity Control System.
Features of the Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcasting Reels include:
- Corrosion resistant graphite frame and side plates
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized V-shaped spool
- Multi-disc composite drag system
- 4BB+1RB bearing drive system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- External adjustable magnetic cast control system
- Internal 8-position Velocity Control System
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Easy change palm side plate access port
- Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- Available gear ratio: 6.6:1
- Available in both right and left hand retrieve
- Calera reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
|Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcasting Reel|
|C5-266W||Right||4BB + 1RB||6.6:1||8.2||10/160|
|C5-266WLX||Left||4BB + 1RB||6.6:1||8.2||10/160|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.