Okuma C3-40x Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
- Others also purchased
Okuma C3-40x Spinning Rods build upon that initial excellence of original C3 rods with lighter, better balanced and more sensitive rods than ever before. The heart and soul of C3 Carbon Cone Concept rods are incredibly responsive, extra-fast action 40-ton carbon blanks. To create a unique feel, 100% carbon split grips have been lightly sanded and even feel tacky to the touch when the grips are wet.
C3-40x Spinning Rods feature ALPS Titanium guide frames, Pac Bay Minima reel seats, no fore grips to reduce weight, and a moveable Fuji hook keeper to allow for angler placement in the most ergonomic and advantageous position. FLW Champion Scott Martin comments on C3-40X rods as truly unbelievable.
Features of Okuma C3-40x Spinning Rods include:
- 40-Ton carbon, ultra-sensitive blank construction
- Custom 1K woven "Carbon Cone" grip configuration
- Ultra-hard Zirconium guide inserts for braided line
- ALPS Titanium guide frames
- Fuji reel seat hood with custom carbon threads
- Durable, lightweight Pac Bay MINIMA reel seat
- Split grip butt for reduced weight and improved balance
- Fuji moveable hook keeper for precise keeper placement
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Okuma C3-40x Spinning Rods|
|C3x-S-691ML||6' 9"||Med. Light||6 - 10||1⁄8 - 1⁄2||11⁄2||7||7 + Tip||3.6|
|C3x-S-701ML||7' 0"||Med. Light||6 - 12||1⁄8 - 3⁄8||11⁄2||7||7 + Tip||3.9|
|C3x-S-701M||7' 0"||Medium||8 - 17||1⁄4 - 5⁄8||11⁄2||7||7 + Tip||4.2|
|C3x-S-701MH||7' 0"||Med. Heavy||10 - 20||1⁄4 - 1||11⁄2||7||7 + Tip||4.4|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.