Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels
Please select an option
The Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels are rugged, no-nonsense performers with incredible versatility. These reels feature Alumilite construction, including the 1-piece aluminum frame and aluminum left and right side plates. Designed for active cast and retrieve anglers, a five bearing drive system, multi-disc carbonite drag system, precision machine cut brass main and pinion gears and quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing, cast and crank effortlessly and strike with authority. Oversized knobs on the twin paddle handle offer a sure grip and all-day comfort.
Features of the Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels include:
- ALC: Rigid 1-pcs anodized aluminum frame
- Aluminum left and right side plates
- Machined aluminum, gold anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- 5BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass main and pinion gear
- Adjustable 6-pin Velocity Control System
- Non disengaging levelwind system on 400 size
- Aluminum twin paddle handle with oversized knobs
- On/Off bait clicker function on 400-size reels
- Backed by a 1-year warranty program through Okuma
|Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels|
|AK-400||5BB + 1RB||5.1:1||12.7||14/270|
THIS REEL WILL PUT ANY ABU TO SHAME
Pros: FEEL, BAIT CLICKER AND THE DRAG IS AMAZING
Best Uses: None Specified
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.