Minn Kota Endura C2 Trolling Motors are legendary performers built to explore and built to last. Form and function unite for a package that puts you on the water day after day, year after year – like no other. Endura motors also feature the cool, quiet power of a Minn Kota motor, a telescoping handle (except Camo models), and a Lever Lock Bracket. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And the unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they’ll never hear you coming. The Lever Lock Bracket delivers a rock-solid mount that’s stronger than conventional brackets. Its special composite materials resist flexing, warping and UV damage.
Minn Kota Endura C2 Trolling Motors are constructed with an indestructible composite shaft that is stronger than steel, flexes on impact, and won’t break, kink or corrode. The 5-Speed motor puts you in command with forward, reverse and multiple speed settings.
Feature of Minn Kota Endura C2 Trolling Motors include:
- 6" Telescoping Handle (except Camo models)
- Tilt Twist Tiller Hand control (Camo models)
- 5-speed motor
- Power Prop - delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation. Fits 3-1/4" and 3-5/8" diameters
- Lever Lock Bracket - stronger than conventional brackets
- Advantage Camo Pattern (Camo models)
- Indestructible composite shaft
- Cool, quiet power)
Specifications for Minn Kota Endura C2 Trolling Motors can be seen in the Specifications tab above.