Marcum VS625SD Underwater Viewing System
- Review This Product
The MarCum VS625SD Underwater Viewing System provides anglers with a full menu of powerful fish and structure finding features — all with a learning curve shorter than the time it takes to remove the tape from the box. Immerse yourself in MarCum’s industry-best SONY Super HAD 2 camera optics, viewing live underwater action on a luxurious 6-inch crystal clear LCD. Switch between color and B&W to display the sharpest image in every water condition, from clear and weedy to deep and dark. Dial up MarCum’s exclusive Darkwater LED lights to provide optimal viewing even during the darkest hours when big fish prowl.
The Marcum VS625SD complete viewing system includes waterproof LCD display, Manta camera with 75-feet of cable, softpack, 12-volt rechargeable battery and a 3-stage Auto Battery Charger. This model also offers an on screen display of Digital Depth, Relative Direction, Temperature, and Battery Voltage.
Standard features of the MarCum VS625SD Underwater Viewing System include:
- 6" Flat panel, Switchable Color/B&W LCD
- 640 X 480 Pixel resolution
- Waterproof Display with Video Out
- Sony Super HAD II CCD 1/3” image sensor .01 lux camera, with 75-feet of cable
- Darkwater LED Lighting Technology
- Soft Pack
- 12-volt 7-amp Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- Down-View/Stabilizer Fin included
- 3-stage Auto Battery Charger included
- One year warranty
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers