The MarCum LX-3tc Sonar Flasher System is considered the longtime industry standard sonar flasher unit. The LX-3tc is high-level sonar engineering personified. Marcum calls it “total system performance.” Not just the highest output power in its class, but intelligently managed wattage that works in concert with the precision tuned transducer and operating system. The result is an elite-grade flasher unit that employs TrueColor technology to yield superior resolution and the sharpest, most detailed display attainable.
With features like fully adjustable zoom, patented 10-level interference rejection, and one-inch target separation, you’ll be glad that 2,000 watts of power is continuously pumping through your machine. Safeguarding this finely tuned fishing instrument is a deluxe padded cordura softpack, complete with a 12 volt 9 amp battery, battery charger, and a screen-protecting snow shield.
Features of the MarCum LX-3tc Sonar Flasher System include:
- 20-degree Transducer with 8’ cable
- 2,000-watts power
- 1.5” Target Separation - 1” in Zoom mode
- Infinitely Adjustable Zoom
- 10-level Interference Rejection
- TrueColor Display - Provides the best resolution and the most vivid display on the market
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Padded Soft Pack included
- 12 volt 9 amp battery
- Battery Charger included)
The MarCum LX-3tc Sonar Flasher System is made in the U.S.A.