MarCum LX-5i Dual Beam True Color Sonar Flasher System
Free MarCum Long-Sleeve T-Shirt with the purchase of select MarCum units.
Please select an option
- Review This Product
- Others Also Purchased
The MarCum LX-5i Dual Beam True Color Sonar Flasher System is one of the most advanced flasher-sonar systems ever built. The LX-5 offers incredibly bright and crisp, high-resolution color images. The vivid TrueColor technology provides the best resolution
and most vivid display on the market. Super Fine Line Technology produces 3/4-inch target separation anywhere in the water column, even in zoom mode. With the precision-tuned dual beam transducer, users can switch
between 8-degree and 20-degree cone angles for deep and shallow water use.
The LX-5i Dual Beam True Color Sonar Flasher System features a bold 2,500 watts of peak-to-peak power for superior performance. With the patented, 12-level Interference Rejection system, users will not experience interference and signals from nearby sonar
units. The patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom allows the user to zero-in on any segment of the water column for a closer view.
Features of the MarCum LX-5i Dual Beam True Color Sonar Flasher System include:
- 2,500-watts of power
- Dual beam 8/20 degree transducer
- Super Fine Line Technology - produces 3/4 inch target separation – anywhere in the water column, and in zoom mode
- Patented - Infinitely Adjustable Zoom
- Patented - 12-level Interference Rejection
- Patented - True-Color Display
- Deluxe padded soft pack included
- 12-volt 9-amp battery included
- 3-Stage automatic battery charger included
- Two year manufacturer's warranty
The MarCum LX-5i Dual Beam True Color Sonar Flasher System is made in the U.S.A.
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers