Lew's Team Lew's Speed Spool Low Profile Baitcasting Reels
This product has been discontinued.
Please consider our similar products.
- Review This Product
Lew's Team Lew's Speed Spool
Free Domestic Shipping On All Lew's Team Lew's Speed Spool Low Profile Baitcasting Reels!Team Lew's Speed Spool Low Profile Baitcasting Reels are for anglers who approach fishing as a way of life, not just a lifestyle. The Titanium Deposition Finish sets it apart from the pack, while also making a statement that this reel is all business. We’re talking high performance in a small package. Team Lew’s Reels are for fishermen who take charge with decisiveness and flawless execution.
Low Profile Baitcasting Reels
Team Lew's Speed Spool Reels feature a one-piece diecast frame, removable side plates, and an Aircraft-grade Duralumin drilled spool, drive gear, crankshaft and worm shaft.
We carry the Team Lew's Speed Spool Low Profile Baitcasting Reels in a 6.4:1 gear ratio.
Standard features of the Team Lew's Speed Spool Baitcasting Reels include:
Specifications for the Team Lew's Speed Spool Low Profile Baitcasting Reels can be seen in the table below.
- One-piece die cast aluminum frame
- 11 double-shielded premium stainless steel bearings
- Titanium Deposition Finish aluminum side plates
- Easily removable palming side plate
- Rugged carbon composite drag system - provides up to 14 lbs. of drag power.
- Audible click drag system
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Double-anodized red detail finishing
- Aircraft-grade Duralumin drilled spool, drive gear, crankshaft and worm shaft
- External-adjust Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual magnetic/centrifugal cast control
- Right-side spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Lightweight carbon bowed handle with Lew’s custom paddle knobs
- Titanium-coated zirconia line guide
To order, please select the model from the list above.
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers