Lew's BB1 Pro Baitcasting Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
The Lew's BB1 Pro Baitcasting Reels feature a sleek low profile design that minimizes line friction while maximizing casting performance. Casting performance is maximized due to the over-sized titanium line guide that is positioned further away from the spool than most baitcasting reels. The Lew's BB1 Pro Baitcasting Reels feature a SpeedCast centrifugal braking system that has 27 different settings that can easily be adjusted with a turn of the external dial.
The Lew's BB1 Pro Baitcasting Reels allow you to control your casts by perfectly matching the brake power with the lure size. This provides maximum casting distance and control with all lure sizes.
The Lew's BB1 Pro Baitcasting Reels are constructed with a one piece die cast aluminum frame, graphite side-plates, and aircraft grade machine forged Duralumin spools and drive train. These reels also feature a bowed lightweight carbon fiber (95mm.) reel handle with Lew's custom paddle knobs.
Features of the Lew's BB1 Pro Baitcasting Reels include:
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Available in multi-stop (PS1) and Zero Reverse anti-reverse models (PS1HZ, PS1SHZ, PS1HLZ, PS1SHLZ)
- Braid-ready machined forged double-anodized spool
- Right-side aluminum spool tension knob with audible clicker
- 14 lb. maximum drag power
- Audible click bowed carbon composite metal star drag
- Quick release side plate mechanism provides easy access to spool
- External lube port
The Lew's BB1 Pro Baitcasting Reels feature Lew's limited 1 year warranty against all workmanship and materials.
|Lew's BB1 Pro Baitcasting Reels|
|PS1HZ||Right||9 + 1||6.4:1||6.5||12/160||28||14|
|PS1HZL||Left||9 + 1||6.4:1||6.5||12/160||28||14|
|PS1SHZ||Right||9 + 1||7.1:1||6.5||12/160||31||14|
|PS1SHZL||Left||9 + 1||7.1:1||6.5||12/160||31||14|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.