Korkers Chrome Wading Boot - Kling-On/Studded Kling-On
This product is no longer available.
Please consider our similar products, or contact us
for available options.
- Review This Product
Korkers Chrome Wading Boots set a new standard for technical fishing wading boots. These boots are constructed with sleek yet tough whitewater raft type material and seamless toe guards. This reduces water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and allows them to dry faster to help prevent the spread of invasive species. Chrome boots feature the Korkers OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System which allows you to change soles quickly to adapt your traction to meet the performance needs of each river system or weather condition.
Standard features of Korkers Chrome Wading Boots include:
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System
- Low profile Boa speed lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit
- Waterproof materials
- Reduction of stitched seams improves durability and eliminates potential failure points
- Regrind rubber toe cap provides an added layer of durability without adding weight
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping boots lighter
- True Fit sizing
- 2 lbs 13 oz
These Chrome Wading Boots include two interchangeable outsoles:
- Kling-On Sticky Rubber Sole - High friction, tri-zonal, non-marking sticky rubber designed to excel in and out of water - spongy rubber provides added durability, reduced water absorption, and reduces the spread of invasive species
- Studded Kling-On Sticky Rubber Sole - High friction, tri-zonal, non-marking sticky rubber with embedded carbide spikes designed to excel in and out of water - spongy rubber provides added durability, reduced water absorption, and reduces the spread of invasive species
Korkers Chrome Wading Boots also feature the Boa speed lacing system for a quick on/off and a custom fit. This design incorporates a stainless steel cable instead of laces with a winding device. A quick turn of the knob tightens the cable while pulling out on the knob frees the cable. This design means no more lace ends catching debris and flapping in the current.
Korkers Chrome Wading Boot are Moonrock (Tan) and Black in color and are available in men's sizes 8 through 15. These boots feature Korkers True Fit sizing. Korkers recommends ordering the same size as your normal shoe size. Half sizes order the next size up. Imported.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.