Frabill Straight Line 101XLA Combos
- Review This Product
The Frabill Straight Line 101XLA Combos are available in three lengths. The 6915 combo is designed for panfish jigging applications and the 6916/6917 combos feature Quick Tips that offer lots of versatility and are suitable for various techniques for different species of fish.
Features of the Frabill Straight Line 101XLA Rod include:
- Materials used in each blank are chosen to match the technique, action and species
- Blank through handle adds sensitivity and increases feel
- Aluminum oxide ice guides reduce freeze-up
- Comfortable cork handle
Features of the Frabill Straight Line 101XLA Reel include:
- 1:1 Reel ratio
- Super smooth drag system
- Composite reel won’t feel cold in frigid temperatures
- Long stem positions reel away from rod accommodating winter gloves
- Lightweight composite construction for strength and durability
- Large and balanced spool to maximize retrieval rate without needing backing line
- 1 Plus 1 ball bearing reel
- Line feeds straight off spool, eliminating line coiling and spinning of tackle
- Ambidextrous oversized reel handle for ultimate control
- Frabill’s exclusive Sub-Zero lube ensures smooth operation in the coldest temperatures
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.