Frabill FXE SnoSuit Jacket
This product has been discontinued.
Please consider our similar products.
With the Frabill SnoSuit Jacket you get warmth, comfort, durability and versatility with contemporary design and style.
Features of the Frabill SnoSuit Jacket include:
- Currently available in sizes: Medium - XX-Large
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable 660 denier taslan nylon shell with SnoShell membrane technology plus DuPont Teflon fabric protector
- Double stitched, 100% seam-sealed
- Rugged 1000 denier ballistic nylon reinforced elbows
- Zoned SnoCore microfiber thermal insulation provides unmatched warmth
- FXE ergonomic engineering provides industry-leading comfort and range of motion
- Dual zipper vents provide user-controlled temperature regulation
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material for night time safety
- Oversized arctic fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure
- Fully adjustable gusseted sleeve cuffs
- Removable hood with sun visor is 3-way adjustable
- Adjustable waist gaiter with high-strength gripper elastic
- Multiple pockets including internal electronics pocket and internal lycra stretch pocket
Frabill FXE Snowsuit Jacket
Pros: great coat, many pockets, great fit, see in the dark
Best Uses: None Specified
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.