With the Frabill FXE Snosuit Bib, you will stay warm and dry with insulation and long lasting material in all the right places.
Features of the Frabill FXE Snosuit Bib include:
- Currently available in sizes Medium and 2X-Large
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable 660 denier taslan nylon shell with SnoShell membrane technology plus DuPont Teflon fabric protector
- Double stitched, 100% seam-sealed
- Rugged 1000 denier ballistic nylon reinforced knees and pant cuffs
- Durable internal neoprene padding in knees and seat provides
- Zoned SnoCore microfiber thermal insulation provides unmatched warmth
- FXE ergonomic engineering provides industry-leading comfort and range of motion
- Full-length ankle to hip oversized YKK leg zippers provide easy on/off and a venting option for user-controlled temperature regulation
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material for nighttime safety
- Oversized arctic fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure
- Oversized pleated cargo pockets with zipper closure
- FXE full elastic bunker-gear style shoulder straps with cam buckles are fully adjustable, comfortable and do not slide off shoulders
- Extended length boot gaiters with high-strength gripper elastic keep the elements out
Traverse city Mi
Pros: Quality... Fit
Best Uses: None Specified
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.