Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks
Please select an option
- Review This Product
- Others Also Purchased
Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks are designed to simplify the tying of articulated flies. These shanks can be used as a simple component in different styles of articulated flies such as single-hook and two-hook articulated streamers, poppers and sliders. Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks are used for streamers that use a free-swinging stinger hook such as Intruder-style salmon and steelhead flies.
Features of Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks include:
- Easy-and-fast tying process
- Increases tail action
- Increases the overall fly length
- Reduces the leverage a hooked fish typically places on a fly
- Eliminates the need to “sacrifice a hook” to make a shank
- Typically for streamer flies 3 in. (7.5cm) and longer
- Wire diameter fits hook sizes starting from about #4 up to 3/0
- Will fit the Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads (SM, M and L sizes) and the Fish-Skull Sculpin Helmets (L size)
- The high strength, stainless spring steel shank can be used in freshwater and saltwater
Each package contains 20 shanks.
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers