Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks are designed to simplify the tying of articulated flies. These shanks can be used as a simple component in different styles of articulated flies such as single-hook and two-hook articulated streamers, poppers and sliders. Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks are used for streamers that use a free-swinging stinger hook such as Intruder-style salmon and steelhead flies.
Features of Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks include:
- Easy-and-fast tying process
- Increases tail action
- Increases the overall fly length
- Reduces the leverage a hooked fish typically places on a fly
- Eliminates the need to “sacrifice a hook” to make a shank
- Typically for streamer flies 3 in. (7.5cm) and longer
- Wire diameter fits hook sizes starting from about #4 up to 3/0
- Will fit the Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads (SM, M and L sizes) and the Fish-Skull Sculpin Helmets (L size)
- The high strength, stainless spring steel shank can be used in freshwater and saltwater
Each package contains 20 shanks.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.