Daiwa Sealine-X Ultra-High Speed Conventional Reels
This product has been discontinued.
Please consider our similar products.
- Review This Product
Daiwa Sealine-X Ultra-High Speed Conventional Reels are perfect for jigging or trolling. These reels feature the freedom of a Free-Floating Spool that floats the spool on precision ball bearings, totally disengaged from the gear train on outcast for maximum casting performance. This spool design lets you fire a lure or live bait with ease when an inviting target pops into view.
Daiwa Sealine-X Ultra-High Speed Conventional Reels feature a high-tensile aluminum spool, tough marine bronze and stainless steel gears, and 3CRBB specially treated stainless steel ball bearing drive. The corrosion resistant bearings last up to 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings.
Features of the Daiwa Sealine-X Ultra-High Speed Conventional Reels include:
- Free-Floating Spool, separates the spool from the gear train on outcast for less friction, longer casts and faster lure drop
- Three CRBB Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings
- Massive, six-element sealed drag, ultra-smooth and consistent
- Tough marine bronze and stainless steel gears
- High-tensile aluminum spool, super-strong yet super light in weight
- Two-position power handle with oversized Soft Touch grip
- Rod clamp included
|Daiwa Sealine-X Ultra-High Speed Conventional Reel|
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers