Daiwa Ballistic Bass Spinning Rods
This product is no longer available.
Please consider our similar products, or contact us
for available options.
Daiwa Ballistic Bass Spinning Rods offer bass action specifically matched in blank design and materials to the spinning technique. These rods provide a powerful, sensitive tip with a high-strength, and a powerful backbone. These rods feature dark red and black blanks and black guides.
Features of Ballistic Bass Spinning Rods include:
- X-Torque Bias Graphite Construction
- Lightweight split grip design with non-slip, high-density EVA foam
- Machined aluminum reel clamp nut, knurled for sure-grip tightening
- Exclusive Daiwa reel seat
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides
- Folding hook keeper
Long Island City, New York
Poor knot tying ability
Pros: Fast action / Looks great
Best Uses: Dogfish sharks?
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.