Classic Accessories Oswego Pontoon Boat
This product is no longer available.
Please consider our similar products, or contact us
for available options.
- Review This Product
Classic AccessoriesThe Classic Accessories Oswego Pontoon Boat is a 10' foot pontoon boat with a high weight capacity for avid fisherman and big fish! This pontoon boat provides anglers with a three-position rod holder that can be mounted on right or left side, adjustable seat mount and footrests for a wide range of leg lengths, and a unique under seat stripping apron with fish ruler to allow entry and exit without unclipping.
Oswego Pontoon Boat
Oswego Pontoon Boats also feature bronze oar locks with three lock positions, heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms and tough fabric tops, a powder-coated steel tube frame, two 7' two-piece aluminum oars, and multiple storage pockets including six oversized pockets, two mesh pockets and two drink holders.
The Oswego is available in a Burgundy/Grey color.
Standard feature of the Oswego Pontoon Boat include:
Boat specifications are as follows:
- Multiple storage pockets
- Wire rear storage and battery platform
- Three-position rod holder
- Anchor system with fillable mesh bag; cleat and pulley controls can fit on right or left side of boat
- Sturdy two position motor mount for trolling
- Two micro-slit detachable foam fly patches
- Front boat retention cord
- Three oarlock positions
- Seat mount and footrests adjust to a wide range of leg lengths
- Padded fold-down plastic seat
- Safety labeling as per ABYC standards
- Rides high for improved visibility
- Unique under seat stripping apron with fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping
- Combination quick inflation/deflation valves
- Tow rings
- Non-slip footrests
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms and tough fabric tops
- Bronze oar locks
- Powder-coated steel tube frame
- Seven foot, two-piece aluminum oars
- Cold and heat-resistant bladders
The Oswego Pontoon Boat comes with a 1-year manufacturers warranty.
- 10 foot pontoons
- 450 pound maximum capacity
- Class one river rating
- Assembled size is 120 x 56 x 26 inch high to top of seat
- Weight is 76 pounds
For details on this warranty, please click HERE.
Additional specifications for these pontoon boats are provided in the table below.
|32-034-010701-00||120"||56"||26"||76 lbs.||450 lbs.||Class I||$50.00|
Please note that the Oswego Pontoon Boat drop ships direct from the manufacturer and will include an Oversize UPS shipping charge to customer in the Lower 48 States. These charges are displayed in the table above, and can be reviewed when checking out, prior to placing your order.
Orders shipped to customers in Alaska or Hawaii will be charged at the actual UPS or USPS shipping charge. Our staff will contact the customer with a shipping quote for approval, prior to shipping the boat. You can also call our customer service line at 800.922.1219, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST weekdays for a shipping quote prior to ordering.
This item is not available for expedited shipment.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.