Cannon Uni-Troll 5 ST Manual Downrigger
Cannon Uni-Troll 5 STSpecial Offer! Buy a Cannon Uni-Troll 5 ST Manual Downrigger and receive a $15 Rebate direct from Cannon by mail. Click HERE for a printable rebate form. Limit one rebate per address. Offer valid through 7/1/13. Limit 2 redemptions per household.
The Cannon Uni-Troll 5 ST Manual Downrigger has been redesigned with a sleek new look and features. Get controlled, accurate bait positioning thanks to the One-Hand Clutch Deploy. It's designed to gradually, precisely lower your weight and lure into the strike zone. This downrigger also offers a high-speed retrieval mechanism to maximize your fishing time.
The Uni-Troll 5 ST Manual Downrigger features the added versatility and strength of 200 feet of camouflaged stainless steel cable mounted on a 24" heavy-duty, along with a ball storage hook to protect the boat from the cannonball. With 50 percent faster reduced cranking effort, Cannon's Uni-Troll 5 sets the standard for high performance in manual downriggers.
Features of the Cannon Uni-Troll 5 ST Manual Downrigger include:
- Fast, effortless 2:1 retrieval speed
- One-Hand Clutch Deploy for simple, precise bait positioning
- 24" boom length
- Enclosed boom end pulley prevents line jumping
- Easy-Access Universal Mounting Base - same as our electric models
- Dual axis rod holder - fully adjustable, both front to back and side to side
- Ergonomic crank handle
- Integrated ball storage hook
- Three-digit depth counter
- Pre-spooled with 200' of 150-lb test stainless steel cable and includes a line release
- Limited lifetime warranty
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.
Didn't work for me for Salmon ....darn those pesky Lake Trout !
Pennsylvania used on Lake George, N.Y.
Fisherman and researcher
Pros: Stable, Strong, Better Mount
Cons: Still cranking by hand.
Best Uses: Deep water fishing
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.