Cannon Uni-Troll 10 STX-TS
Redesigned for 2013!
The Cannon 10 STX-TS Manual Downrigger has been redesigned with a sleek new look and features. Get controlled, accurate bait positioning thanks to the One-Hand Clutch Deploy. It's designed to gradually, precisely lower your weight and lure into the strike zone. This downrigger also offers a high-speed retrieval mechanism to maximize your fishing time. Get the biggest bang for your buck! With Cannon's Uni-Troll 10 Tournament Series, you get a downrigger, a low-profile swivel base, and telescopic boom all in one stainless steel and white tournament package.
The Uni-Troll 10 STX-TS Manual Downrigger features an innovative design that lets you pull your lines back in with less cranking. Built with a 2:1 retrieval speed, corrosion-resistant construction and a stainless steel spool. With 50 percent faster retrieve, Cannon's Uni-Troll 10 STX-TS sets the standard for high performance in manual downriggers.
Features of the Cannon Uni-Troll 10 STX-TS Manual Downrigger include:
- White cosmetics with stainless steel spool to allow for monofilament use
- Fast, efficient 2:1 retrieval speed
- One-Hand Clutch Deploy for controlled, precise bait positioning
- Stainless Steel heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24” to 53”
- Enclosed boom end pulley prevents line jumping
- Easy-Access Universal Mounting Base (interchangeable with our electric models)
- Dual axis rod holder – fully adjustable, both front to back and side to side
- Ergonomic crank handle
- Integrated ball storage hook
- Three-digit depth counter
- Pre-spooled with 200’ of 150-lb test stainless steel cable and includes a line release
- Limited lifetime warranty
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.