Cannon Uni-Troll 10 Manual Downrigger
This product has been discontinued. Please take a look at the recommended similar products.
- Review This Product
Cannon Uni-Troll 10Get the biggest bang for your buck! With Cannon's Uni-Troll 10 you get a downrigger, a low-profile swivel base and telescopic boom all in one package.
With 50 percent faster retrieve, Cannon's Uni-Troll 10 sets the standard for high performance in manual downriggers. Its clutch/brake system allows safe, convenient one-handed operation. Pull back slightly on the reel handle to start the weight down, and crank forward a bit to stop at any depth. The slow, controlled descent of the weight prevents the reel backlash or cable twist that can occur in other downrigger brands. When a fish strikes, Uni-Troll 10's high-speed, one-hand retrieve leaves your other hand free to grab the rod.
The Uni-Troll 10 has a low-profile frame and saltwater resistant construction.
Features of these downriggers include the following:
This Uni-Troll 10 is Cannon part number 1901100.
- Downrigger, base and boom in one package
- High Speed Retrieve, with vertical spool design
- Clutch/brake for smooth, one-handed operation
- Low-profile frame
- Heavy-duty 24"-53" telescopic boom
- Low-profile, two position swivel mounting base
- Line release
- High-visibility three digit depth counter
- Ball storage hook prevents weight damage to boat
- Positive-locking rod holder
- 200 feet of 150 pound test camo stainless steel cable
- Saltwater-resistant construction for longer life
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
To order this downrigger, please select "Add to Basket" above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.