> Cannon Uni-Troll 10 Manual Downrigger
Cannon Uni-Troll 10 Manual Downrigger
This product has been discontinued.
Please consider our similar products.
- Review This Product
Cannon Uni-Troll 10Get the biggest bang for your buck! With Cannon's Uni-Troll 10 you get a downrigger, a low-profile swivel base and telescopic boom all in one package.
With 50 percent faster retrieve, Cannon's Uni-Troll 10 sets the standard for high performance in manual downriggers. Its clutch/brake system allows safe, convenient one-handed operation. Pull back slightly on the reel handle to start the weight down, and crank forward a bit to stop at any depth. The slow, controlled descent of the weight prevents the reel backlash or cable twist that can occur in other downrigger brands. When a fish strikes, Uni-Troll 10's high-speed, one-hand retrieve leaves your other hand free to grab the rod.
The Uni-Troll 10 has a low-profile frame and saltwater resistant construction.
Features of these downriggers include the following:
This Uni-Troll 10 is Cannon part number 1901100.
- Downrigger, base and boom in one package
- High Speed Retrieve, with vertical spool design
- Clutch/brake for smooth, one-handed operation
- Low-profile frame
- Heavy-duty 24"-53" telescopic boom
- Low-profile, two position swivel mounting base
- Line release
- High-visibility three digit depth counter
- Ball storage hook prevents weight damage to boat
- Positive-locking rod holder
- 200 feet of 150 pound test camo stainless steel cable
- Saltwater-resistant construction for longer life
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
To order this downrigger, please select "Add to Basket" above.
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers