The Cannon Digi-Troll 10 Electric Downrigger features an integrated backlit LCD screen which gives you full control of your downrigger and the fastest retrieval rate on the market (250 feet per minute). Raise and lower the weight, adjust Positive Ion Control, or program the amount of line you're using for better line counter accuracy. Cycle the weight up and down at preset intervals and depths, or use Bottom Track to automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the bottom. Store up to five different preset depths for easy reference. Option to display data from your IntelliTroll Speed and Temp probe (sold separately) directly on the downrigger screen. Ability to control up to six downriggers at once from your Humminbird fishfinder with the CannonLink Accessory (each sold separately) or link multiple DT10s together for multiple unit bottom tracking.
The Digi-Troll is built tougher and smarter to make you a better angler. Cannon Edge Design features fewer moving parts, one-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs and mounting knobs.
The Digi-Troll 10 incorporates Cannon's Positive Ion Control (PIC) technology. PIC is based on the fact that when the metal components of a boat - such as the motor and downrigger cable - contact the water, they create a steady but unpredictable electrical charge in the water. The strength and type of charge varies greatly depending on the different types of metals contacting the water and the mineral content or conductivity of the water. Since fish are attracted by a slight positive charge and repelled by a strong positive or a negative charge, generating and controlling the correct charge can be critical to the success of your fishing.
These downriggers also include Cannon's "Short Stop." With a quick touch on the Auto-Up pad, and the weight rockets toward the surface. As the weight nears the top of the water, Soft-Stop automatically slows the retrieve rate to prevent stress on the cable. Then just before the weight breaks surface, Short-Stop automatically stops the rigger, leaving the weight safely below the surface to prevent free swinging.
Features of the Cannon Digi-Troll 10 Electric Downrigger include:
- Integrated LCD control screen provides illuminated keypad controls
- WaterLine Zero lets you keep your weight at a set depth below the surface
- Revolutionary Control Features allow you to cycle the weight up and down
- Bottom Track to automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the bottom
- Cannon Link compatible (CannonLink accessory sold separately)
- Positive Ion Control system
- Five adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds
- Heavy-duty 24-53 inch telescopic boom
- Digital depth counter
- Easy spool access
- Short-Stop safety
- Two dual axis adjustable rod holders
- Includes mounting base and low-profile swivel base
- Weight storage hook
- Two universal line releases
- 400 feet of 150 lb. test stainless steel cable
- Power cables with IP68 waterproof connector
- Integrated ball storage hook
- 20 lb. weight capacity
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty