Big Jon Pro Tournament Electric Downrigger
Please select an option
- Review This Product
The Big Jon Pro Tournament Electric Downrigger is a favorite among tournament anglers. With features like the high torque, 12 volt sealed motor with adjustable disc clutch and 120 feet per minute retrieval, the 2 ft., 3 ft. or 4 ft. sectional, flexible boom and the dependable Auto-Stop system, the Pro Tournament will provide years of dependability.
Like all Big Jon Downriggers, the Pro Tournament features precision machined aircraft grade aluminum construction and is given a protective anodized finish for corrosion resistance in any conditions. The reinforced boom design allows for the rigger to be used straight back from the transom or turned out to the sides for a wider lure spread and the locking, tip-up design makes setting lines a breeze.
Features of the Big Jon Pro Tournament Electric Downrigger include:
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with protective, anodized finish
- Reinforced boom for greater mounting options
- 2 ft., 3 ft., and 4 ft. sectional tip-up style boom design
- Powerful 12 volt sealed motor with adjustable disc clutch
- Auto-Stop System
- Two Multi-Set aluminum rod holders (Model RH00435)
- 4 inch square mounting plate with hold down knobs
- Swivel base mount (Model SMT1)
- Cannonball weight cradle
- 200 feet of stainless steel cable
- Line counter (Measures in feet)
- Line release
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.