Berkley C-Series Crappie Pro Spinning Rods
Please select an option
Berkley C-Series Crappie Pro Spinning Rods are specifically designed for the jigging and spider rigging techniques that are used when fishing for crappie. These rods are made with a solid carbon fiber blank and tip for added durability and sensitivity. This also allows for a quick reaction time, even on the lightest bites.
Features of Berkley C-Series Crappie Pro Spinning Rods include:
- 24 ton carbon fiber graphite fibers create a more light weight and sensitive rod blank
- EVA power grip foam handles that are ergonomically designed for more control and less fatigue
- Titanium oxide insert guides that are durable and have a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Tapered rear handle that is bell shaped for secure rod holder placement
- High Vis-solid carbon fiber construction tip
Berkley C-Series Crappie Pro Spinning Rods come with a one year warranty to the original purchaser that its Berkley products are free from defects in materials or workmanship.
|Berkley C-Series Crappie Pro Spinning Rods|
|BCS902L||9' 0"||2||Light||Mod Fast||4 - 12||8 + Tip|
|BCS1002L||10' 0"||2||Light||Mod Fast||4 - 12||8 + Tip|
|BCS1102L||11' 0"||2||Light||Mod Fast||4 - 12||9 + Tip|
|BCS1202L||12' 0"||2||Light||Mod Fast||4 - 12||9 + Tip|
|BCS1403L||14' 0"||3||Light||Mod Fast||4 - 12||10 + Tip|
Berkley C-Series Crappie Pro 9' Rod
Pros: fast action, sensitive for light biters, durable, handles panfish and medium bass with no problems
Best Uses: panfish and bass
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.