Abu Garcia Revo Toro NaCl Low Profile Baitcasting Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Abu Garcia Revo Toro NaCl Low Profile Baitcasting Reels take corrosion protection to the next level with a high line capacity in an ergonomic low profile design. Named for salt (NaCl), it features frame and handle side sideplate that are constructed of X2-Cräftic alloy giving the reel added stability in saltwater and the durability needed whether you target big reds or Calico bass on the west coast. Additionally, these reels are perfectly suited for large freshwater species like Muskie.
Revo Toro NaCl Reels feature six stainless steel High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings plus a roller bearing to ensure corrosion protection for smooth operation on the water. A powerful Carbon Matrix drag system provides 22lbs of fish stopping power. These reels come with a single extended power handle with an extra-large round EVA knob and extended dual power handle with two large round EVA knobs.
Features of Abu Garcia Revo Toro NaCl Low Profile Baitcasting Reels include:
- 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Aircraft grade aluminum spool allows for a high strength spool that is extremely lightweight for greater casting performance
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Pitch centrifugal brake system
- Lube port for easy access maintenance
- Synchronized level wind system improves line lay and castability
- Extended bent handle with power knobs for increased cranking power
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Dual anti reverse provides additional backup for high pressure situations
|Abu Garcia Revo Toro NaCl Low Profile Baitcasting Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.