Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reels
Please select an option
Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reels have a one-piece X-Craftic alloy frame, a graphite stem and polymetric body and rotor that is lightweight and strong for hours of fishing. Internally, a one-piece gear-box with a Duragear brass gear allows for more precise alignment. A Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system creates a super smooth and reliable drag, while the slow oscillation of the spool provides even line lay whether you choose mono, fluorocarbon or braided lines.
Revo S Spinning Reels feature a machined aluminum braid ready spool so you can tie braid directly to the reel without it slipping, Everlast bail system, six stainless steel HPCR (High Performance Corrosion Resistant) bearings plus one roller bearing and a stainless steel main shaft and components.
Features of Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reels include:
- 6 stainless steel HPCR (high performance/corrosion resistant) bearings
- 1 roller bearing
- One piece gear box design allows for more precise gear alignment and smoother operation
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- Everlast bail system with one-piece, heavy bail wire
- Lightweight polymeric body and rotor
- Slow oscillation design provides even line lay with all types of line
- X-Cräftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
|Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel|
|Revo S10||Both||25||5.2:1||7.44||6/110||6/150||6 + 1||9|
|Revo S20||Both||27||5.1:1||8.2||8/130||8/190||6 + 1||12|
|Revo S30||Both||33||5.8:1||9.0||10/140||10/180||6 + 1||12|
|Revo S40||Both||33||5.8:1||10.1||12/180||14/210||6 + 1||18|
great spinning reel
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.