Abu Garcia Revo MGXtreme Low Profile Baitcasting Reel
Please select an option
- Review This Product
- Others also purchased
The Abu Garcia Revo MGXtreme Low Profile Baitcasting Reel continues the Revo legacy by pushing the limits of what is possible with design and engineering. This reel weighs in at an unbelievable 4.9 oz. - a full 0.5 oz. lighter than the ultra-lightweight MGX. Equipped with a 10 bearing system, the MGXtreme starts with seven stainless steel HPCR bearings plus one roller bearing for increased corrosion protection. The addition of two CeramiLite hybrid ceramic spool bearings results in ultimate distance with effortless handling and control throughout the cast.
Features of the Abu Garcia Revo MGXtreme Low Profile Baitcasting Reel include:
- 10 Bearing System: 7 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing plus 2 additional CeramiLite Spool Bearings provide improved casting performance
- One piece X-Mag alloy frame provides a super light yet extremely strong frame
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- IVCB-IVTM (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) gives very precise brake adjustments allowing anglers to easily cast a wide variety of baits
- Infini II spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight
- Round EVA knobs provide improved grip for improved cranking power
- Aircraft grade aluminum main gear provides weight reduction without sacrificing durability
- Titanium coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Recessed reel foot allows for a more ergonomic reel design
- Lube port for easy access maintenance
|Abu Garcia Revo MGXtreme Low Profile Baitcasting Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.