Abu Garcia Revo MGX Low Profile Baitcasting Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Abu Garcia Revo MGX Low Profile Baitcasting Reels are the next generation of the REVOlution reels featuring a combination of an enhanced compact design with a ground-breaking X-Mag alloy frame and C6 carbon sideplates. These reels are the evolution of ultra-lightweight low profile reel technology.
Abu Garcia Revo MGX Reels feature a unique Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake (IVCB-IV) that sets the standard for cast control in all other reels. With 28 positions of external adjustment, the one of a kind design allows fine tuning on the water without removing the sideplate. Additionally, the IVCB-IV system allows anglers to cast extremely lightweight baits, something other baitcaster reels struggle with.
Features of Abu Garcia Revo MGX Low Profile Baitcasting Reels include:
- 9 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- One piece X-Mag alloy frame provides a super light yet extremely strong frame
- Infini II spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Aircraft grade aluminum main gear provides weight reduction without sacrificing durability
- IVCB-IV Infinitely variable centrifugal brake gives very precise brake adjustments allowing anglers to easily cast a wide variety of baits
- Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight
- Flat EVA knobs provide greater comfort and durability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Recessed reel foot allows for a more ergonomic reel design
|REVO MGX-SHS||Right||31||7.9:1||5.4||12/115||30/110||9+1||12|Sign in
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers