Okuma Granite Spinning Reels
Close-out sale on remaining Granite reels!
Okuma's Granite spinning reels are solid and strong, combining traditional tackle designs with today's most advanced technology.
Granite reels are built from durable lightweight corrosion resistant graphite, and fitted with a machined aluminum spool. The "Rotor Equalizing System" (RES) insures smooth casts and retrieves on Granite reels. These reels feature multi-disc stainless steel and oil soaked felt drag washers, offering super smooth performance for light line, and high end drag pressure. The Quick Set anti-reverse, the strongest, smoothest anti-reverse system available, eliminates all back play. Whether you're fishing for small mouth bass, high country trout or toothy pike, you will appreciate the Granite's rock solid hook sets.
Features of the Granite models include the following:
The GR-15, GR-20 and GR-30 have a handle which differs slightly from the handle on the GR-40 and GR-50. For a larger picture of this reel, and to see the difference in the handles, click HERE.
- Okuma's "Rotor Equalizing System" which is computer designed to eliminate rotor wobble and vibration
- Okuma's "QuickSet" infinite anti-reverse one-way bearing
- 2+1 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Lightweight machined aluminum spool
- Brass pinion gear
- High quality multi-disc felt and stainless steel drag washers
- Oversized "even flow" chrome plated line roller
- Corrosion resistant Titan graphite construction
- Reversible right and left hand retrieve
|Specifications and Prices
Please select the model from the list above.