Wright & McGill Skeet Reese
Crank Bait Rod
The Wright & McGill Skeet Reese Tri-Gressive S-Glass Crank Bait Rod was designed by Bassmaster Classic Champion and 2007 BASS Angler of the Year for the "go-to" crank bait fishing rod. The Tri-Gressive S-Glass blank construction produces incredible power, a super soft feel, and enhances the fish catching action of all crankbaits.
The Wright & McGill Skeet Reese Tri-Gressive S-Glass Crank Bait Rod uses a combination of three separate layers of connective fibers; each laid directionally apposed and bonded; using an environmentally-friendly, hydantoin resin. The result is a glass rod that is 25% stronger than fiberglass, features a rebound rate that approaches high-modulus graphite blanks and is incredibly light.
Standard features of the Wright & McGill Skeet Reese Tr-Gressive S-Glass Crank Bait Rod include:
Standard specifications for the Wright & McGill Skeet Reese Tri-Gressive S-Glass Crank Bait Rod are shown in the table below.
- Designes as Skeet Reese's "go-to" rod for fishing crank baits
- Tri-Gressive S-Glass blank construction delivers incredible power, a super soft feel, and improves the fish catching action of all crank baits
- Split handle design for weight reduction and improved balance
- Revolutionary molded rubber handles deliver incredible feel and sure grip
- Large fighting butt delivers performance and durability
- Zirconium guides reduce weight and improve casting distance
These rods come with a lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty backed by Wright & McGill's customer service.
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.