Wright & McGill Skeet Reese
Tessera S-Curve Spinning Rods
Wright & McGill Skeet Reese Tessera S-Curve Spinning Rods are designed by 2009 Bassmaster Classic Champion and 2007 BASS Angler of the Year, Skeet Reese.
The Wright & McGill Skeet Reese Tessera S-Curve Spinning Rods have the following features:
These rods come with a lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty backed by Wright & McGill's Customer Service.
- Select from 2 models, each specifically designed by Skeet for a specific technique that will help you catch more fish
- S-Curve blank construction for superior strength, lifting power, sensitivity and weight reduction
- Carbon Nanotube resins bind all layers and increase strength
- Split-handle design for weight reduction and improved balance
- Revolutionary high-density rubber handles deliver incredible feel and a sure grip
- Large fighting butt delivers performance and durability
- Zirconium guides reduce weight and improve casting distance
All Wright & McGill Skeet Reese Tessera S-Curve Spinning Rods feature a one-piece design. These rods are 1-pc, and they are available in 6’11" and 7'2".
The table below describes each of the Wright & McGill Skeet Reese Tessera S-Curve Spinning Rods. The rod handles are described in the next table below.
|Skeet Reese Tessera S-Curve Graphite Rods Specifications
WMESRSH611S1 / SHAKY HEAD & SENKO:
This rod has a very forgiving tip that is easy on light line, but it has plenty of backbone as well. Perfect for those "shaky head" lead-head jigs to create an image of a bottom feeding creature.
WMESRDS72S1 / DROP SHOT/SPLIT SHOT:
This rod features a light tip, and it is great for smallmouth and spotted bass in those clear water lakes. It is soft in the tip to be effective, yet powerful enough to pull in a good fish.
To order, please select from the list above.