Vexilar Fish Scout Double Vision/
$110.00 Off All Remaining Vexilar Fish Scout Double Vision/FL-20 Tri-Beams! Regular Price $959.95, Now $849.95! While Supplies Last.
The Vexilar Fish Scout Double Vision/FL-20 Tri-Beam system combines the Fish Scout Underwater Color Viewing System and the FL-20 Flat Screen Flasher in one package for the ultimate in fish finding technology.
The Vexilar Fish Scout Double Vision/FL-20 Tri-Beam system is one of the most powerful fishing tools ever created. The Fish Scout Double Vision system starts with a great 7" wide-screen color monitor, 80 foot of marked cable, a color/black and white camera system that automatically shifts from color to black and white mode in low light conditions. Your Fish Scout Double Vision system has its own carrying case with two options for over- hole suspension arms and even a battery status indicator. This system comes with a 9 amp hour, 12 volt battery and a 1 amp hour battery charger. By blending the Fish Scout Camera system with the FL20 three-color Flasher, you have created the ultimate fishing machine.
The Vexilar Fish Scout Underwater Color Viewing System includes:
LCD Monitor specifications include:
- Sony color Super HAD 1/4" CCD camera
- Multi-chambered waterproof camera housing with external LED lighting
- 7" widescreen LCD color monitor
- 80 ft. ultra-thin diameter cable
- Over-hole camera support arm
- Multi-angle design for ice fishing/trolling
Camera specifications include:
- 7", Dual perspective 4:3/16:9 widescreen LCD display
- Automatic light adjustment
- Superior cold weather performance with automatic monitor warming technology
- 1440x234 (wxh) monitor resolution
- a-SI TFT active matrix display
- Video out option
- Sony Super HAD 1/4" CCD color camera
- B&W low light option
- Auto gain control
- Lux: Color .51/B&W .05
- 90 degree viewing angle
- 420 lines of resolution
- 80 ft. cable
- Optional trolling tail fin
The Vexilar FL-20 Flat Screen Flasher features a bright, three color display. It presents bottom contours and types, vegetation, structure, fish, and bait fish in a multiple color display. The colors indicate the signal strength of the return echoes. Strong echoes are displayed as red marks, weak echoes are shown as green, and medium strength echoes are orange. The multiple color display gives you a great advantage over any single color depth sounder. The ability to instantly spot and identify bottom and fish targets have proven to be simply revolutionary to the world of modern day ice fishing. The new flat screen design eliminates snow build up and can be viewed at a wider angler than other flasher units.
The FL20 Tri-Beam IceDucer system is the ultimate sonar system. It has two zoom zones for deep water fishing, a night mode option and special low power mode for shallow water fishing. The three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
The Tri-Beam Ice Ducer transducer is the world’s first and only three-cone transducer in one housing with 8, 12 and 20 degree cone gives the angler the ultimate in flexibility for any fishing conditions.
Features of the FL-20 Flasher include:
Additional specifications of the FL-20 include:
- High Resolution Flat Display - High speed, 525 bit, three color LED display. A backlit depth scale display for easy visibility in low light conditions
- Three Color Signal Indication - Red indicates a strong signal, orange indicates a medium signal, and green indicates a weak signal
- Six and Twelve foot auto zoom ranges
- Exclusive Interference Rejection technology - Use the IR circuitry to knock out interference from other, close by electronics.
- There are 10 different IR settings
- Power and Sensitivity - Hi Power, 200 kHz, 400 watts peak-to-peak, transmit and ultra sensitive receiver separates targets to as close as 1"
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target resolution: 2.65" minimum
- Display resolution: 0.5" normal / 0.3" zoom minimum
- Target ID: .5" minimum
- Transmit rate: 40/sec
- Power consumption: 275 MA at 12 VDC
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" high x 6" wide x 2.5" deep
- Flasher weight: 1.1 pound
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
The Vexilar Fish Scout Double Vision/FL-20 Tri-Beam includes:
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
- Durable soft pack carrying case provides protection and storage for the camera, flasher, all cable and accessories
- ABS Internal frame
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery
- Automatic V-410 battery charger
- D-130 battery status indicator
- Master on/off switch
- Two "how-to" dvd set
- Two year manufacturers warranty