Vexilar FL-22 Ultra Pack
$80.00 Off All Remaining Vexilar FL-22HD Ultra Packs! Regular Price $639.95, Now $559.95! While Supplies Last.
The Vexilar FL-22 Ultra Pack matches the power output and pulse length to the depth you are fishing. In less technical terms, the FL-22 is the first flasher sonar system that matches the depth range you've set to the resolution on the display so you see every possible detail in the water below. The FL-22 delivers the best target ID and target separation of any sonar system ever made. A unique feature of the FL-22 is the six 10 foot increment range settings, with a maximum depth of 60 feet. The idea of having the available depth range matched to the actual water depth being fished can greatly increase display resolution making it easier to work lures and see when a fish is interested. The popular night fishing mode is also featured in the FL-22. By cutting the brightness of the display by 50%, you are able to comfortably view the display in complete darkness without affecting your night vision. The FL-22 Ultra Pack offers two Auto Zoom zones, one for the bottom six feet and the other for the bottom twelve feet. For super-shallow water fishing, a low power mode is built-in. The FL-22 even has a Bottom Lock feature for open water use. This locks the zoom on the bottom six feet no matter how much the water depth changes. All these features—still controlled with only three, easy to reach knobs—make the FL-22 the most advanced sonar system ever offered by Vexilar.
The FL-22 Ultra Pack also features built-in interference rejection technology which lets you fish side by side with almost any flasher, LCR, LCD or graph with interference-free operation. The 10 step adjustable switch lets you knock out interference between you and another depth finder. FL-22 anglers can even fish two depth finders in the same ice fishing shelter.
Each FL-22 Ultra Pack is factory assembled and tested.
We stock model UP22PV - with a Pro View Ice-Ducer..
Features of the FL-22 Ultra Pack include the following:
- Vexilar FL-22 flat screen flasher
- Adjustable rod holder fits on either side
- D-130 Digital Battery Status Indicator
- Easy access external charging/power posts
- Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions
- Master power switch
- Non-slip bottom
- Enclosed battery compartment
- Quality 9 amp SLA battery and automatic 1 amp digital charger
- Ultra Pack fits in five gallon bucket
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Super strong handle with float holder
- Cable storage and holding grips
- Tackle box holder with tackle box included
- Transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers
- High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility
The Vexilar FL-22 flat screen flasher is the core of the Ultra Pack. The hallmark of the FL-22 is its bright, three color display. It presents bottom contours and types, vegetation, structure, fish, and bait fish in a multiple color display. The colors indicate the signal strength of the return echoes. Strong echoes are displayed as red marks, weak echoes are shown as green, and medium strength echoes are orange. The multiple color display gives you a great advantage over any single color depth sounder. The ability to instantly spot and identify bottom and fish targets have proven to be simply revolutionary to the world of modern day ice fishing. The flat screen design eliminates snow build up and can be viewed at a wider angler than other flasher units.
The FL-22 is also equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under twenty feet deep, six and twelve foot auto zoom ranges, six depth scales down to 60 feet and built-in interference rejection. The three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
Features of the FL-22 Flasher included with the Ultra Pack include the following:
Additional specifications of the FL-22 include:
- High Resolution Flat Display - High speed, 525 bit, three color LED display. A backlit depth scale display for easy visibility in low light conditions
- Three Color Signal Indication - Red indicates a strong signal, orange indicates a medium signal, and green indicates a weak signal
- 6 and 12 ft. auto zoom ranges, 6 ft. bottom lock
- Six Depth Scales - 10 ft. min. 60 ft. max.
- Exclusive Interference Rejection technology - Use the IR circuitry to knock out interference from other, close by electronics. There are 10 different IR settings.
- Power and Sensitivity - Hi Power, 200 kHz, 400 watts peak-to-peak, transmit and ultra sensitive receiver separates targets to as close as 1". Variable Pulse Width.
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Weatherproof high impact case
To order, please select from the list above.
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target resolution: 2.65" minimum
- Display resolution: 0.5" normal / 0.3" zoom minimum
- Target ID: .5" minimum
- Transmit rate: 40/sec
- Power consumption: 275 MA at 12 VDC
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" high x 6" wide x 2.5" deep
- Flasher weight: 1.1 pound
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years