Vexilar FL-22 Pro Pack II
$80.00 Off All Remaining Vexilar FL-22HD Pro Pack II's! Regular Price $599.95, Now $519.95! While Supplies Last.
The Vexilar FL-22 Pro Pack II matches the power output and pulse length to the depth you are fishing. In less technical terms, the FL-22 is the first flasher sonar system that matches the depth range you've set to the resolution on the display so you see every possible detail in the water below. The FL-22 delivers the best target ID and target separation of any sonar system ever made. A unique feature of the FL-22 is the six 10 foot increment range settings, with a maximum depth of 60 feet. The idea of having the available depth range matched to the actual water depth being fished can greatly increase display resolution making it easier to work lures and see when a fish is interested. The popular night fishing mode is also featured in the FL-22. By cutting the brightness of the display by 50%, you are able to comfortably view the display in complete darkness without affecting your night vision. The FL-22 Pro Pack II offers two Auto Zoom zones, one for the bottom six feet and the other for the bottom twelve feet. For super-shallow water fishing, a low power mode is built-in. The FL-22 even has a Bottom Lock feature for open water use. This locks the zoom on the bottom six feet no matter how much the water depth changes. All these features—still controlled with only three, easy to reach knobs—make the FL-22 the most advanced sonar system ever offered by Vexilar.
The FL-22 Pro Pack II also features built-in interference rejection technology which lets you fish side by side with almost any flasher, LCR, LCD or graph with interference-free operation. The 10 step adjustable switch lets you knock out interference between you and another depth finder. FL-22 anglers can even fish two depth finders in the same ice fishing shelter.
The Pro Pack II features an enlarged, super strong handle design which supports the gimble bracket, making it easier to rotate the flasher unit upwards for vertical viewing.
Standard features of the Vexilar FL-22 Pro Pack II include:
To maximize the performance of the Vexilar FL-22, this "Pro Pack II" comes fully assembled and factory tested to give anglers a complete package system that has everything you need to start using electronics for ice fishing. Using only quality components, the Pro Pack starts with a tough carrying case that not only holds your sonar unit and battery, but also fits into a five gallon bucket, which is perfect for carrying onto the ice. Mounted in the case is a powerful 12 volt, 9 amp sealed lead acid battery, including a Vexilar V-410 1 amp digital battery charger. You also get a Vexilar D-130 Digital Battery Status Indicator to tell you when you need to change your battery, and it also shows you when charging is complete to avoid battery damage.
- Rod Holder - adjustable to two possible mounting locations
- Tackle Box - Clear for easy viewing
- Universal transducer holder
- Designed to hold all of Vexilar's after-market accessories
We stock model PP22TRI - with a 8o/12o/20o Tri-Beam Ice-Ducer Transducer.
Additional FL-22 Pro Pack II features include:
- Each Pro Pack includes a Vexilar FL-22 flat screen flasher
- Ice-Ducer sonar transducer
- Model PC-100 hard carrying case
- Model V-120 9 amp 12 volt battery
- Model V-410 1 amp digital battery charger
- Model D-130 digital battery status indicator
- Vexilar tackle box
- Instructional DVD
- Ice Fishing Action DVD
A 400-Watt transmitter and an ultra-sensitive receiver back the vivid FL-22 Flasher display. It is easily sensitive enough to read the thermocline and plankton layers. The colors and high sensitivity also make finding changes in bottom content easy.
Features of the FL-22 flasher included with the Pro Pack II include the following:
Specifications of the FL-22 flasher include:
- Weatherproof, super-bright, 3-color LED (strong targets in red, medium targets in orange, weak targets in green)
- Flat screen Display with super wide viewing angle
- Six depth ranges down to 60 feet
- Target ID of Less than 1/4 inch
- Built-in low battery indicator
- Special night mode setting for comfortable night viewing
- 6 foot and 12 foot Auto Zoom Ranges, 6 foot Bottom Lock
- Interference Rejection
- Bottom Lock for open water use
To order, please select from the list above.
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Current draw: 200 MA at 12V DC
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" high x 6" wide x 2.5" deep
- Unit weight: 1.1 pound (Flasher Only)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 year