Vexilar FL-18 Pro Pack II
When it comes to ice fishing, Vexilar is the world leader in three-color flasher technology.
One of the features on the Pro Pack II is an enlarged, super strong handle design which supports the gimble bracket making it easier to rotate upwards for vertical viewing. Additional features of the Pro Pack II include:
To maximize the performance of the Vexilar FL-18, this "Pro Pack II" comes fully assembled and factory tested to give anglers a complete package system that has everything you need to start using electronics for ice fishing. Using only quality components, the Pro Pack starts with a tough carrying case that not only holds your sonar unit and battery, but also fits into a five gallon bucket, which is perfect for carrying onto the ice. Mounted in the case is a powerful 12 volt, 9 amp sealed lead acid battery, including a Vexilar V-410 1 amp digital battery charger. You also get a Vexilar D-130 Digital Battery Status Indicator to tell you when you need to change your battery, and it also shows you when charging is complete to avoid battery damage. You will also receive a free instructional DVD to guide you through the learning process.
- Rod Holder - adjustable to two possible mounting locations
- Tackle Box - Clear for easy viewing
- Pre-drilled holes in the handle for optional accessories
- Two side cable holding cleats
- Designed to hold all of Vexilar's after-market accessories
We stock the FL-18 Pro Pack model PP1812 which comes with a 12o Ice-Ducer Transducer and PP18TRI which comes with a Tri-Beam 8/12/20o Ice-Ducer Transducer.
Features of the FL-18 Pro Pack include the following:
- Each Pro Pack includes a Vexilar FL-18 flasher
- Model PC-100 hard carrying case
- Model V-120 9 amp 12 volt battery
- Model V-410 1 amp digital battery charger
- Model D-130 digital battery status indicator
- Free instructional DVD
The FL-18 is the core of this Pro Pack II. It is the next generation of color LED flasher that will be setting new standards of performance and features. The FL-18 offers features and performance never before available on a three-color flasher. It offers a patented split-screen display which allows you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time. You will be amazed at the performance for both summer and winter. The "Bottom Lock" feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves. The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing when they commonly hold tight on the bottom with target ID of less than ½ inch.
The FL-18 is also equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet deep; Five depth scales down to 200 feet for the standard model (and down to 300 feet for the deep model); Built-in interference rejection; A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green), medium (orange), or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
Features of the FL-18 Flasher included with the Pro Pack II include the following:
Additional specifications of the FL-18 include:
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a Walleye on the bottom at 40 mph!
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode.
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18's display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
- Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-18 include 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 foot ranges.
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth sounder.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target resolution: 2.65" minimum
- Display resolution: 0.5" normal / 0.3" zoom minimum
- Target ID: .5" minimum
- Transmit rate: 40/sec
- Power consumption: 275 mA at 12 VDC
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" high x 6" wide x 2.5" deep
- Unit weight: 1.1 pound
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years