SuperCaster X Spinning Reels
Since the 1940's, when spinning reels were first invented, there have been hundreds of modifications to the original design. But until now, no reel has successfully etched its name as to go-to reel in the spinning category. The U.S. Reel Wide Spool SuperCaster design has changed that with a superior line up of spinning reels that combine proven performance and reliability.
The U.S. Reel SuperCaster X Spinning Reels are no-frills, yet packed with features. Its lightweight high performance composite and aluminum construction is designed to be as light as possible without compromising strength. The X's features the same wide spool design as the other SuperCaster reels which dramatically increases casting distances while at the same time increasing line capacities. The large diameter, drag ensures a smooth start-up and drag tensions that remain constant. The X is the perfect performance spinning reel for the budget conscious angler.
Additional features of the SuperCaster X series include:
Specifications of the SuperCaster X series can be seen in the table below.
- Wide, forged aluminum spool design
- Large diameter water shielded drag system
- 2 stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 anti-reverse roller bearing
- Continuous anti-reverse
- Precision machine cut gearing
- Aluminum body and composite rotor on 240X model
- Machined aluminum handles
- Short stroke spool crosswraps for monofilament, fluorocarbon and braid use
- Removable spool arbors for use with small diameter braided lines
||Spool Diameter (in.)
||Retrieve Per Handle Turn (in.)
To order, please select from the list above.