SuperCaster SX Spinning Reels
Since the 1940's, when spinning reels were first invented, there have been hundreds of modifications to the original design. But until now, no reel has successfully etched its name as to go-to reel in the spinning category. The U.S. Reel Wide Spool SuperCaster design has changed that with a superior line up of spinning reels that combine proven performance and reliability.
The U.S. Reel SuperCaster SX Series of spinning reels feature ABEC 1 bearings making these reels smoother than reels with twice the amount of ordinary bearings. The SX's lightweight aluminum, high performance composite and carbon fiber construction is designed to be as light as possible without compromising structural strength. The wide spool helps to dramatically increase casting distances while at the same time increasing line capacities. This design also helps with line management whether your fishing traditional monofilament or braided super lines. The large diameter, sealed SDS drag system ensures a smooth start-up and drag tensions that remain constant throughout the fight.
Additional features of the SuperCaster SX series include:
Specifications of the SuperCaster SX series can be seen in the table below.
- Wide spool, forged aluminum spool design
- Large diameter, sealed SDS drag system
- 4 ABEC 1 ball bearings
- 1 HP Anti-Reverse roller bearing
- InfiStop III continuous anti-reverse
- Precision machine cut gearing
- Composite body and rotor on 180SX model
- Composite body and Carbon Fiber rotor on 230SX model
- Machined aluminum handles
- Short stroke spool crosswraps handle monofilaments and braids
- Graphite spare spool
- Additional spool arbors for increased lining options
||Spool Diameter (in.)
||Retrieve Per Handle Turn (in.)
To order one of these fine reels, please select the model from the list above.