SuperCaster 3G Spinning Reels
Since the 1940's, when spinning reels were first invented, there have been hundreds of modifications to the original design. But until now, no reel has successfully etched its name as to go-to reel in the spinning category. The U.S. Reel Wide Spool SuperCaster design has changed that with a superior line up of spinning reels that combine proven performance and reliability.
The U.S. Reel 3G is a 3rd Generation SuperCaster spinning reel. All standard features like the exclusive SDS drag and wide spool designs are present with the addition of several internal upgrades and the new EVR-Roll precision line roller. The legendary, forged aluminum wide spools have been ported for weight reduction.
The SuperCaster 3G Series also feature five stainless steel, precision ball bearings making these reels smoother than reels with twice the amount of ordinary bearings. The 3G's high performance composite and lightweight aluminum construction is designed to be as light as possible without compromising structural strength. The ported wide spool helps to dramatically increase casting distances while at the same time increasing line capacities. This design also helps with line management whether your fishing traditional monofilament or braided super lines. The large diameter, sealed SDS drag system ensures a smooth start-up and drag tensions that remain constant throughout the fight.
Additional features of the SuperCaster 3G series include:
Specifications of the SuperCaster 3G series can be seen in the table below.
- Ported wide spool, forged aluminum spool design
- Large diameter, sealed SDS drag system
- 5 Precision stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Anti-Reverse roller bearing
- InfiStop III continuous anti-reverse
- Precision machine cut gearing
- Composite body and rotor on 2303G models
- Machined aluminum handles
- EVR-Roll line roller
- Short stroke spool crosswraps handle monofilaments and braids
- Graphite spare spool on 2303G models
- Additional spool arbors for increased lining options
||Spool Diameter (in.)
||Retrieve Per Handle Turn (in.)
To order, please select the model from the list above.